Thank you for your interest in employment with Acadiana Christian School. Our goal is to build a team of faculty and staff who desire to glorify God and reflect the character of Christ. We seek employees who are called to the ministry of Christian education and who share our passion and responsibility to make disciples. We look for credentialed educators who exemplify professionalism and creativity within their subject areas and who daily inspire and motivate students spiritually, academically and socially.
Christian School Teacher positions are available in our elementary and secondary grades for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.
Position openings for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Elementary Teacher (4th grade)
- 7th-12th grade Math (7th/8th Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Advanced Math, Pre-Calculus and Calculus)
- High School Science (9th Physical Science, 11th Chemistry, 11th Honors- Bio II, 12th- Physics)
- High School Spanish – Spanish 1 and 2 are taught in the afternoons from 1:15-3:15.
We are also accepting applications for:
- Christian School Substitute Teachers
- Aftercare Workers (PreK-K, 1st-3rd) – Daily from 3:00pm-5:30pm
For more information or to submit a resume & college transcript(s) along with a completed application, contact us at email@example.com
CHRISTIAN SCHOOL TEACHERS
All applicants must be degreed and have experience working with children. ACS closely follows the Iberia Parish Schools’ calendar.
CHRISTIAN SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
All applicants must have experience working with children. College Degree is preferable. ACS closely follows the Iberia Parish Schools’ calendar.