To view summary of 2018-2019 tuition and fees, please click here.
We look forward to welcoming your child to the ACS community. Please review the admissions information for the applicable grade level(s) below.
Students entering PK3 must be 3 years old by September 30. PK4 students must turn 4 by September 30.
- Complete and return registration forms, along with registration fee to the school office. Copies of the student’s immunization record and birth certificate must also be turned in at the time of registration. Financial obligations will be discussed at this time.
- The Early Childhood Supervisor will schedule an appointment with all new families entering our school program to discuss our early childhood program and to review your application documents. The interview process will give us an opportunity to learn about your child.
- Once the interview has been conducted, you will be informed as to whether or not your child will be accepted into our early childhood program. The notification of acceptance or denial will be made in a reasonable time frame. The time frame may vary depending on relevant information and the processing of documents.
- After registering your child(ren), please follow the directions outlined in the registration packet to set up a RenWeb account. You must have an account to receive emails from the school.
- You will receive an email at the end of July regarding the time and date of pre-kindergarten orientation.
We welcome students involved in home study programs. Please carefully review our simple guidelines in regards to enrollment and acceptance of home study credits. These guidelines also apply to students transferring from non-accredited schools.
A student’s placement must be substantiated by submitting all of the following documents:
- A complete outline of each of the subjects taught during the previous year.
- A list of books/materials used.
- Copies of the student’s work.
- Copies of the student’s standardized test results.
- Verification that the child took the state basic skills test and scored at or above the state performance standard as established by the State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education for his/her grade level.
- Or verification that the child has taken the California Achievement Test, Stanford Achievement Test – or standardized examinations which are approved by the State Board.
- A statement by third parties who have observed the child’s progress – preferably a certified teacher at the child’s grade level, stating that they have examined the program being taught and that in his/her professional opinion this child is being taught in accordance with a sustained curriculum of quality at least equal to that offered by public schools at the grade level.
- As with all new ACS students, home school students must take a placement test before enrolling at ACS.
*Assembly Christian School reserves the right to place a student on probation (length determined by administration) upon enrollment for the purposes of evaluating whether the student will fit into the rigors of our curriculum. A transfer student must maintain a 2.0 grade point average to continue attendance at ACS after the probation period.
Students entering kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 30. Students entering first grade must be six years old on or before September 30.
Registration Process (please read carefully):
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: Assembly Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all right, privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its education policies, athletic, and other school-administered programs.
- Complete registration forms for new students. Along with the completed forms, the following required documents must be provided:
- Birth certificate
- Social security card
- Current immunization record
- Current report card
- Transcript (high school students)
Completed registration forms and required documents must be submitted prior to entrance testing for grades 1-12. Kindergarten applicants must have all paperwork completed and will pay the registration fee at the time of registration (prior to testing).
- Students applying for grades 1-12 must complete an entrance test after submitting registration forms and prior to registering. Please note, there is a non-refundable $25 testing fee per applicant. This will be due at the time of testing.
* Students applying for admissions in grades 9-12 must have a GPA of 2.0 and may not have an F average in Math or English.
Kindergarten applicants will be tested in May, with test fees due at that time. If a Kindergarten applicant is denied admission after testing, the registration fee will be refunded.
- All new student applicants and parents will participate in a personal interview with an ACS Administrator after test results have been reviewed and all preliminary paperwork has been submitted.
- Parent pays all enrollment fees, including New Student Fee, Registration Fee, and Testing Fee.
- Parent and Student read carefully and agree to all policies in the ACS Handbook.
Iberia Parish School Board provides busing for students who live in Iberia Parish. A private bus is available for students commuting from St. Martinville.
The complete uniform code and purchasing information are detailed in the Student Handbook.
For any questions or concerns regarding admissions to ACS, please contact Samantha Bridges via email at email@example.com